When it comes to scrap metal collection and transport at highly competitive prices, we deliver the best return. Supporting recycling and re-use of the scrap metals, especially with the depleting natural resources and increasing carbon footprint due to mining, we work with generations of industry experience. We are an Australian owned-and-operated private company, fully licensed according to the government legislation.
From a range of ferrous and nonferrous metal scrap, including stainless steel, iron, brass, aluminium, copper, steel, zinc, scrap cars, radiators, whitegoods, and redundant machinery – JJ Scrap Metals is a leading service provider in scrap metal collection and transport. Now, the clients need not worry about driving to the yard to dispose off your metal scrap.
Ensuring the best scrap metal prices, we collect a range of metals and junk, including
- Copper wires, tubing, piping, and sheets
- Aluminium wheels, extrusions, cans, rims, pans and pots
- Brass scrap – Solids and turnings
- Stainless steel – Sinks, sheets, pipes, rods
- Iron and cast iron
- Tin, steel, zinc, nickel and lead metal scrap
- Miscellaneous – Car bodies, plant items, corrugated sheets and machinery
- White goods – Fridges, washing machines, freezers, dishwashers, and dryers
- Car bodies, radios and batteries
Our team is pleased to provide hassle-free and cheap mobile scrap collection in Australia. We have the resources and equipment to collect any quantity of scrap metal – large or small. With a different and a positive reputation, we have always strived to provide 100% customer satisfaction. With a service-oriented approach, we look beyond collection and transport of your metal scrap in Australia.
Being independent scrap metal collectors, we have immense experience in dealing with all issues surrounding scrap collection and transport. We are open to a wide variety of clients, ranging from domestic, commercial, and industrial.
Choose us for competitive prices, reliability and helpfulness.